Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Going slow....

We are on day three of our zucchini trial and I'm starting to get a twinge of a feeling that we might be failing it.  :(  She is still sleeping well and she seems to enjoy eating it, but she hasn't pooped since starting the food and she has been having a TON of hiccups today.  If she was a "normal" baby I wouldn't think twice about it, but we have struggled with severe constipation brought on by trigger foods so the lack of poop is a concern.  And hiccups are common with FPIES kids, so it always makes me nervous when she has a day of constant hiccups.  I just don't know.  We will keep going for now, but I'm not holding my breath that zucchini will be appearing in our summer garden this year....

2 comments:

  1. Aww your poor little girl :( I hope that you do get a pass and these symptoms are just a coincidence!
    I just found your blog after starting my own. Mine is called My Little Pie With FPIES and when i searched for it in google yours came up so i thought i would have a look. Your daughter is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll check out your blog as well. Us FPIES mommies have to stick together - there isn't a whole lot of support out there except online! :)

      Delete